The project is part of a wider plan that includes renovation and creation of new buildings in the Ferrari S.p.A. Maranello Headquarter. In it, some of the most prestigious and internationally known architects have been involved.
Specifically, we have been designing, with Camerana&Partners, the Hospitality Factory Tour -the welcome area for the guided tour to the production complex-; two Ateliers, where the latest models are exposed for VIP clients.
During the design process, we looked for innovative solutions about materials and forms.
alessiostudio developed all the design phases and it followed the construction site supervision.
Construction ended in 2012.
- Re-styling of Interior Exhibit Spaces
- Ferrari S.p.a.
- Maranello, Italy
- Total floor area
- 744 sqm
- October 2011 - December 2011
- November 2011 - May 2012
- March 2012 - October 2012
- Lorena Alessio with Benedetto Camerana
- Design Team
- Marco Brizio, Simona Della Rocca (competition phase), Fabio Vignolo, Silvio Marsanic (execution phase), Rosalì Alessio (competition phase:graphics)
- Kim Dong Woo, Park Yeoh Ho